Monday, December 31, 2007

Hit the Ground Running in 2008

Welcome to the Official seeMOMMYrun "Moms Gotta Run" Race Team of Kailua Hawaii - 2008
I am thrilled to start '08 off by hitting the ground running (literally) with a fabulous group of like minded mommies that are hip & fit!

I would like to personally thank Vanessa for her patience as I was kicking a bad cold then just excuses for the past weeks to start running together in the mornings.

We hit the road this morning and successfully completed a 4 mile run in 30 minutes. Thank you Vanessa for kicking my but this morning! I must admit that I spent almost the entire run in my head, reminding myself to settle into the stillness (my yoga mantra/survival mechanism I like to use to escape the screeming voice in my head telling me it is time to walk). I look forward to the end of the week when my body decides to join the program.
In Health!
Reina














1 comment:

SeeMommyRunandBoxandCraft said...

Great photo! What a pace you girls hit today! You go!!!